Welcome

In the midst of this pandemic, I've decided to write about my favourite pastime: drinking!

I've always loved trying new drinks, whether I'm at home or traveling. I'm particularly interested in spirits, wine, and beer, and I'm always eager to learn more about them.

In this blog, I'll share my thoughts on different drinks, as well as tips on where to find them and how to enjoy them. I hope you'll join me on this journey of discovery!

Here's what you can expect from this blog:

  • Reviews of different drinks, from classic cocktails to obscure spirits
  • Recommendations for where to find the best drinks in your city
  • Tips on how to pair drinks with food
  • History and trivia about drinks
  • And much more!

I hope you'll enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy writing it!

Cheers!

#cheers #wine #winelover

#spirits

Comments

Popular Posts